A Unique Solution for Large Transformer High Inrush Current Problems
The HRVS-TX is a unique solution for limiting inrush current to Medium Voltage Transformers. The specialized algorithm in the TSR-6 Protection Relay ensures the complete elimination of the large magnetizing inrush current and dynamic shock to the transformer windings and to the electrical network.
- TSR-6 Control and Protection Relay
- Heavy duty design up to 60°C ambient temperature
- Advanced protection package
- Communication: Modbus, Profibus, Devicenet
- User friendly setup and operation
- Advanced Electronic Potential Transformer
- Fault indication for each individual phase
- Wide 40-70Hz range for fluctuating frequency systems
- IEC 62271-200 High Voltage switchgear and control gear.
- IEC 60061-1 High Voltage test techniques,General definitions and test requirements.
- IEC 60694 Common specifications for high voltage switchgear and control gear standard.
- IEC 71-1 Insulation co- ordination
- IEC 71-2 Insulation co- ordination.
- EN 50178:1998 Electronic equipment for use in power installation.
- IEC 664 Insulated coordination within low- voltage systems and including clearances and creepage distances for equipment.
- IEC 60470, UL 347 Vacuum contactors.
- IEC 282-1 Vacuum contactors
- DIN 46234 Cable lugs
- DIN 0472+IEC 754 Medium voltage cables
- EN 61000-6-2 / 4 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)- Immunity/(EMC)- Emission
- EEC/72/23 Electrical safety-Council Directive
Standard & Special Transformers
- Standard: Oil, Dry, Molded, etc.
- Special: Multi-pole and phase shifting
- Ratings: Maximum Ratings 30MVA, 15kV
- Temperature: Operating -10° to 50°C; Storage -20° to 70°C
- Electrical safety-Council Directive (EC)